Installing Java JDK
10. Similar to JRE we can install JDK. And for checking if JDK is installed or not open command prompt
11. Type Win+r, it will open “RUN”
12. Then type cmd and click OK, it will open the command prompt
13. Type java –version for checking JRE version
14. After this type javac –version for checking JDK version
15. Finally, before checking if JDK is installed properly you have to do the path setting for the system to identify the java compiler and interpreter. Click here to follow the steps on how to do path settings in Java.