Microsoft Office 365 is a combination of Microsoft Office Apps with Outlook, Cloud Storage and much more to help you effectively manage your business and professional requirements.
When you are working in an organization, the organization may use Microsoft Office 365 as the collaborative tool along with Office Automation.
In such instance, you may need to update your personal details and preferences in Microsoft Office 365.
In this tutorial, we walk through you how to update your personal details and preferences such as language, region and etc.
Changing Personal Details and Preferences in Microsoft Office 365
Step 01: Visit O365 Exchange Control Panel
So please visit O365 Exchange Control Panel. If you are not logged in, you will require to log in. Please use your email address and password to log in.
Once you logged in, you will be prompted the below screen
Step 02: Edit Personal Information
Then click the Edit Information link as shown below.
Once you click, it will open up a pop up as shown below
Step 03: Change the details
Utilize the pop up as shown above to update your photo, name related particulars, address and contact details.
- No. 1 -> Use the option photo to update your profile picture
- No. 2 -> Use the option general to update your name related details
- No. 3 -> Use the option contact location to update your address
- No. 4 -> Use the option contact numbers to update your contact numbers
Adding Mail Signature, Working Schedule and Other details
At the main window, choose the option settings as highlighted below.
Change the settings as illustrated below
- 1 -> mail tab can be used to add your mail signature and other mail related preferences
- 2 -> calendar tab can be used to set your working schedule
- 3 -> regional this can be used to set language, date & time preferences & zone
Finally, at the textarea just below the email signature label you can create your mail signaute.
Feel free to comment should you require further assistance