Free Google Cloud with US Based Instance
One of the market leaders in cloud computing providers is google. Getting hands-on experience with Google Cloud for free is just awesome.
Learn the skills of the future and what the industry is looking for. Not a job for what you know.
Google’s free GCP tier is an excellent option if you’re looking for free cloud hosting for developers with a limitation that you will only get US-based cloud instances, and your bandwidth won’t be available to destinations such as China or Australia.
What do you get with google Free Tier cloud computing products
There is no charge to use these products up to their specified free usage limit. The free usage limit does not expire, but is subject to change. Available for eligible customers.
- Scalable, high-performance virtual machines.
- 1 F1-micro instance per month
- Best-in-class performance, reliability, and pricing for all your storage needs.
- 5 GB-months Standard Storage
- Fully managed, petabyte scale, analytics data warehouse.
- 1 TB queries per month
Google Kubernetes Engine
- One-click container orchestration via Kubernetes clusters, managed by Google.
- One Autopilot or Zonal cluster per month
- Platform for building scalable web applications and mobile back ends.
- 28 instance hours per day
- A fully managed environment to run stateless containers.
- 2 million requests per month
- Fast, consistent, reliable builds on Google Cloud.
- 120 build-minutes per day
Operations (formerly Stackdriver)
- Monitoring, logging, and diagnostics for applications on Google Cloud.
- Monthly allotments for logging and monitoring
- NoSQL document database that simplifies storing, syncing, and querying data for apps.
- 1 GB storage
- A global service for real-time and reliable messaging and streaming data.
- 10 GB messages per month
- A serverless environment to build and connect cloud services with code.
- 2 million invocations per month
- Label detection, OCR, facial detection, and more.
- 1,000 units per month
- Speech-to-text transcription — the same that powers Google’s own products.
- 60 minutes per month
Natural Language API
- Derive insights from unstructured text using Google machine learning.
- 5,000 units per month
- Build and deploy ML models on structured data.
- 6 node hours each for training and for batch prediction
AutoML Natural Language
- Train custom ML models to classify content.
- The first 5,000 text records and 1,000 document pages
- Create custom ML models for translation queries.
- 500,000 translated characters per month
Video Intelligence API
- Pre-trained ML models that recognize objects, places, and actions in stored and streaming video.
- 1,000 units per month
- Train custom ML models to classify images into a custom set of categories.
- 40 node hours of training and online prediction
- Train custom ML models to classify videos.
- 40 node hours for training
- Run fully-managed sequences of service calls across GCP and any HTTP APIs.
- 5,000 free internal steps per month
Cloud Source Repositories
- Multiple private Git repositories hosted on Google Cloud.
- Free access for up to five users
Google Cloud Marketplace
- Click-to-deploy, production-grade solutions from Google Cloud partners.
- Free trials of select apps and services
Click Here and get your hands dirty with free google cloud computing
More about Cloud computing
- What is Cloud Computing – A Complete Guide
- What is public cloud – A Guide
- What is a Private Cloud – Essentials to Know
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect: 50% Discount Voucher in 2021
- $99 Worth of Free Exam Voucher – AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals